LCC Distinguished Alumni Nominations Sought
December 9, 2016
The Labette Community College Alumni Association is seeking nominations for the 2017 Distinguished Alumni Awards. The Distinguished Alumni Award was developed by the Labette Community College Foundation and Alumni Association Board to honor alumni of LCC that have proved to be successful individuals within their communities, careers, and families. The recipients for 2017 will be honored at a luncheon on May 12th, 2017, and at commencement that evening.
An individual may nominate more than one person and forms may be picked up in the Alumni office in building 1227, Broadway of the Parsons campus or can be found online at http://www.labette.edu/foundation/distinguished-alumni/nomination.html. The forms must be turned in by January 15, 2017.
The LCC Distinguished Alumni Award will be given annually to a living graduate who has distinguished themselves professionally, brought honor to Labette Community College, and/or made significant contributions of time and philanthropy to the College and/or their community.
- Must have attended Labette Community College for one year (2 semesters).
- Nominations may come from faculty, staff, alumni or community at-large.
- Selection shall be made by the President of the College.
- Nominees not selected may be reconsidered the following year.
- Must be present to accept the award at a luncheon given in their honor the day of commencement.
- Up to four awards may be presented annually.
Please contact Lindi Forbes in the Alumni Office at (620) 820-1212 for more information or with any questions regarding the Distinguished Alumni Awards.